Homes to own
Sorry all now sold You missed out on Freehold ownership. Not leasehold. No ground rent. No permission fees.
Quality build by local builder N R Turton
so much more.......
Designed for the more discerning, but of particular interest for a buyer who understands / wants the various benefits an apartment can bring whilst still retaining freehold ownership.
A new standard of ownership most other apartments buyers can only dream of and incomparable against leasehold. The last of five having just been completed in this select development.
Viewing will confirm the very high standard that incorporates features ensuring the ongoing costs of ownership is also substantially less than comparable apartments.
Savings by design
Being freehold, a rarity for apartments, these are highly efficient, with annual savings estimated well over a thousand if not several thousand every year.
- No ground rents, uncontrollable management, permission fees or other standard leasehold costs such as depreciating tenure.
- Extraordinary high level of insulation, thermal glazing, genuine sash windows, and the whole construction certificated outstanding with grade B thermal efficiency, you will soon appreciate the difference.
- Add full underfloor central heating powered by economical gas CH boiler. Don’t even consider those cheap but expensive to run electric panel heaters!
- All light fittings are low energy led lighting.
- Even the simple design criteria, for example our individual external front doors are also more practical; unlike others with communal entrances that require weekly cleaning and incur shared maintenance costs.
- We don’t have any of the often-high annual service charge items, no gym, no electric gates, pumps or lifts = That’s reduced fees!
- And local authority rates are just band B.
- Savings that keep on adding up year after year – maybe for some extra holidays!
Making decisions on where you live is empowering and inclusive and genuinely helps you get to know your neighbours and build a community as you all work towards a common goal of having a lovely, stress free place to live.”